Friday, October 23, 2009

Unit 2-Topic2: Two Days with Dreamweaver



After two class periods working with Dreamweaver I have become a little more confident in my ability to create an actual website and now vaguely remember creating one back when I was in high school. Even though, the program can be frustrating I have slowly become excited about creating the site. Working on the structure of the webpage has helped me configure a rough layout for my research paper, form which the page will be built. My project is on Margaret Lea Houston, wife of General Sam Houston, she was know by many as a versifier, or some one who wrote poetry, and I am looking in to incorporated a page that would contain her work. I am looking forward to continuing the creation of my website, but still with some hesitance.

No comments:

Post a Comment